Characteristics of CalsiFert..
Calcium Oxide (CaO ), Silicium Dioxide (SiO2),
Magnesium Oxide (MgO) and Micro Nutrients
Zn 45 mg/kg
Mn 20 mg/kg
Cu 13,2 mg/kg
Mo 0,04 mg/kg
CALCIUM (Ca) and its function:
- Accelerates cell division
- Lowers the risk of frost
- Stimulates enzymes
- Accelerates germination
- Protects plants against some diseases
- Enhances cell and root development
- Enhances product durability and extends shelf life
- Promotes root growth, color, flavor, and quality
SILICIUM (Si) and its function:
- Protects plants against stress (diseases and pests, some elements in excess, too much salt etc.)
- Pests (insects) cannot penetrate the cuticula strengthened with silicon easily.
- Straightened leaves utilize light better and increase the rate of photosynthesis. This results in increased Brix.
- It is used as a fertilizer for paddy in Japan and Korea, and for other plants in Brazil, Australia, India, and S. Africa.
MAGNESIUM (Mg) and its function
- The outstanding role of magnesium in photosynthesis is as a constituent of the chlorophyll molecule.
- It is very mobile in plants, and translocated from older to younger leaves. So, deficiency symptoms appear first on the oldest tissues.